Monday, October 15, 2012

College Girls Shower


Last weekend my sweet college friends threw me a wonderful shower/brunch at Interim restaurant. We had an absolute blast! It was so much fun catching up with everyone and re-living the good ole' days of being Chi-O's together at Ole Miss. It's wild to think that was almost 5.5 years ago! Starting at the top from left to right we have Whitney, Margaret Ann, Carolyn Grace, Noelle, and Ann. Then on the bottom you have Audrey, me, and Scarlet. I have the best friends ever!!

Pretty flowers

CG, Scarlet, and Noelle serving the yummy Muddy's cupcakes

Although Emily couldn't be with us because she lives in NY, she made her presence known with the most adorable smocked OWL outfit! X and a horseshoe, Chi-O!! (Sorry, I couldn't resist...) Thompson won't be a chi-o, but I plan on him marrying one. :)

Can't wait to see Thompson in this next Spring! Thanks Emily!!

 And then I was super spoiled with this Chicco (pronounced Key-Co...learned that the other day and figured I would share my new knowledge) Lullaby Playard. It's awesome. It has a bassinet and mobile that can be used in the early days. And of course I loved the carrying bag that it neatly packs away in. Anything to stay organized!

Love my pack and play!


Thompson was showing off in the parking lot as we headed home. Notice the manicured nails, gotta love my girlfriends!!




No comments:

Post a Comment